- How do I contact Customer Service?
Email us at Help@UniCAS.com. Please include the following information:
- Your full name.
- Your email address.
- The applicant's name.
- The file you're attempting to upload, if applicable.
- Why don't I see my applicant's request?
The applicant may have listed a different email address than the one you used to create your account. Contact the applicant and ask them to change the email address listed on their application. Or, create a new account using the email address the applicant listed.
- What browser should I use?
For the optimum experience, we recommend using the most current version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, which work on both PCs and Macs.
- I accidently declined a request. What do I do?
Contact the applicant and ask them to delete the recommendation request and add a new one. This will reset the recommendation request.
- Is there really a due date? Can I submit my recommendation after the date listed?
The applicant enters the "due date" for the requested recommendation. It may or may not be the same date as the actual deadline. If the due date has passed, submit your recommendation and contact the applicant to confirm deadline dates.
- Why won't my document upload?
Check that your document is in an accepted file format: Microsoft Word document, PDF, Rich Text Format (.rtf), or Plain Text file (.txt). Other file types are not accepted, including those created using very old versions of Word.
Make sure that your document is 5 MB or smaller. If it's too large, compress it before uploading.
If you printed and scanned your letter, check whether it is saved as an image file (e.g., JPG or PNG format). If so, convert it to a PDF before uploading.
- I tried to submit my recommendation, but the page seems to load and load without ever completing. What's going on?
Try switching browsers. For the optimum experience, we recommend using the most current version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, which work on both PCs and Macs.
Please also note that we recommend using this site on a computer. If you're using a tablet or other mobile device, switch to a computer to complete the upload process.