Skip to main content
- Report all institutions attended. Failure to report an institution may cause your application to be undelivered. This can delay the processing of your application.
- If you attended a Canadian institution that does not issue transcripts in English, list the school as a Foreign Institution.
- Report each institution only once, regardless of the number of degrees earned or gaps in dates of attendance.
- Send official transcripts for each institution where you are earning or earned a graduate-level degree. Depending on the site, you may also be able to upload your undergraduate transcript in the Program Materials section. See Sending Official Transcripts for more information.
Adding a College or University
- Click Add a College or University.
- Type and select your college or university. It may take several tries to find your school, especially if it shares its name with others or could be spelled differently. For example, if you attended "Saint John's University," you may need to try "Saint John," "St. John," or "St John" (no period) to bring the school up on the list. If you exhausted all options and it does not appear, select Can't find your school?
- If you select Unlisted French Speaking Canadian Institution or Other Foreign Institution, select the school's country from the drop-down.
- Select if you obtained (or plan to obtain) a degree from the selected institution.
- If you earned or plan to earn a degree, provide details about the earned or expected degree.
- If you have a double major, select the checkbox to enter your second major. Note that you can only enter one minor.
- Click Add another Degree to add additional degrees for this same college or university.
- Select your college's or university's term system. You can usually find this on the back of your official transcripts, or you can contact your college's registrar.
- Term system refers to the type of hours your credits are worth, not the length of the term or how many terms a year your college or university offered.
- If your transcript lists some courses as quarter and others as semester, enter the term type that is most common (i.e., if you have six quarter terms and two semester terms, enter quarter).
- Select if you are still attending your institution. Enter dates of the first and last (if applicable) terms you attended. Be sure to only enter each college or university you attended once, regardless of gaps in your attendance there.
- Click Save to complete the entry.