Skip to main content

Overseas US Institution Transcripts

An overseas US institution is any institution outside of the US that admits American students, teaches courses in English, and is accredited by a United States Accrediting body. If you attended such an institution, search for and select it on the Colleges Attended page. If the institution is not listed, email Customer Service.

Sending Transcripts

Your registrar should mail your paper transcripts to the following address:

NAFCAS Transcript Processing Center
PO Box 9142
Watertown, MA 02471

We are not responsible for any materials lost in the mail or delays caused by the Registrar's Office. Express or certified mail does not guarantee faster processing or receipt. 

  • Was this article helpful?