When creating an account, consider the following:
- Create only one account per application cycle to avoid processing delays and difficulties.
- For your own security, do not share your password or account information with anyone.
- Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive.
New Account Instructions
In order to create your account, you must select at least one program to apply to. Once your account is established you may add or remove programs as needed before you submit your application. To create an account:
- From the application home page, click Create an Account.
- Complete the required fields, agree to the terms and conditions, then click Create my account.
- A message appears that your account was successfully created. Click Continue.
- Use the arrows to review helpful information. When you're ready, click Start Your Application!
- Use the filters to find and select the programs to which you want to apply. Note that you can go back and change these selections at any point before you submit your application.
- When you are finished selecting your programs, click I am Done, Review My Selections.
- Review your selections, then click Continue To My Application to view your dashboard.