For help with application-related questions, contact customer service by chat via the icon in the lower right corner, by phone at 857-304-2094, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note the following:
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET.
- For the quickest response, contact us by chat.
- We typically provide responses to emails within two business days; however, response times can take up to three business days when we’re at our busiest.
- Be sure to have your CAS ID number (located under your name in the upper-right corner of the application) when contacting NAFCAS.
When You Should Contact a Site Directly
NAFCAS can assist with application-related questions. For all other inquiries, including the following, please contact your sites directly:
- Interview requirements and policies
- Application requirements
- Interview decisions
A Note About Etiquette
NAFCAS expects all applicants to exhibit professionalism when contacting customer service. Applicants must identify themselves properly and honestly, as information cannot be provided to parents, spouses, family members, or friends. Misrepresentation of identity and/or dishonest, threatening, or offensive communication will not be tolerated.