Before you submit your application, be aware of the following:
- You can make limited changes after your application is submitted. You will be able to edit contact information and passwords and add new Colleges Attended. You can also update recommendations with "new" or "in-progress" statuses and select additional sites to apply to. All other sections will be read-only.
- You can submit your application before your transcripts and recommendations are received. Please note, however, that we will not review your application or consider it complete until all of your transcripts, payments, and recommendations are received.
- Do not wait until the last minute. You can submit your application up until 11:59 PM ET on the deadline date; however, ensure you allow for time to complete the required payment section. For example, if you click Submit at 11:58 PM ET but complete the final payment information at 12:00 AM ET, your submission will not be accepted. Additionally, be aware that during our busiest times you may experience page loading delays, and these may occur outside of customer service's hours of operation. We cannot grant deadline extensions if you miss your deadline.
You'll receive a confirmation email acknowledging that your application was submitted. Depending on what documents were already received, submitting changes your application status from "In-Progress" to "Received" or "Complete."
Note that submitting does not mean your application is being reviewed by your sites.
Completing Your Application
Your application must be considered "complete" to be placed in line for Verification. Complete means that:
- All official graduate transcripts are posted to your application and appear on the Check Status tab with they were date received.
- Three recommendations are listed as "Completed" on the Recommendations page.
- Your application fee payment was submitted and marked as received on the Check Status tab.
- You submitted your application and received an email confirming it was successfully submitted.
- Your application Program Status is "Materials Received > Verifying."
You can confirm that these requirements are met by monitoring your email and the Check Status tab in the application.