Your application must be considered "complete" to be placed in line for Verification. Complete means that:
- All official graduate transcripts are posted to your application and appear on the Check Status tab with they were date received.
- Three recommendations are listed as "Completed" on the Recommendations page.
- Your application fee payment was submitted and marked as received on the Check Status tab.
- You submitted your application and received an email confirming it was successfully submitted.
- Your application Program Status is "Materials Received > Verifying."
You can confirm that these requirements are met by monitoring your email and the Check Status tab in the application.