Once you pay for and submit your application, we send it to your sites electronically. As a result, you may receive communications from your sites before your application has a Verified status.
When Sites Review Your Application
The point at which your sites choose to review your application and documentation is completely at their discretion. Once your application is verified, you should direct any questions about its status to the sites you applied to.
Note that decisions regarding your application or messages sent from NAFCAS do not post in the NAFCAS application. Any notifications will be sent to you directly via email, phone, mail, or the Interview Portal.
Why Sites Don't Receive Your Application
Sites don't receive your application when the following occurs:
- You did not submit your application to the site(s).
- You did not submit payment.
- Your application has an Undelivered status.
- Your application has been placed on hold. Applications are placed on hold when:
- You have created more than one application for the cycle, and the duplicates are placed on hold.
- You have chosen to withdraw your application for the cycle.
- A credit card payment was charged back.