When Programs Review Your Application
Once you pay for and submit your application, you'll receive a confirmation email and we'll send your application electronically to your programs. Your programs choose when to review your application. Once your application is verified, contact the programs directly with any questions about your application's status.
Why Programs Don't Receive Your Application
Programs don't receive your application when the following occurs:
- You did not submit your application to the program.
- You did not submit payment.
- Your application has an Undelivered status.
- Your application has been placed on hold. Applications are placed on hold when:
- You have created more than one application account for the cycle, and the duplicates are placed on hold.
- You have chosen to withdraw your application for the cycle.
- Your application has been suspended as a result of a code of conduct or ethics violation.
- A credit card payment was charged back.
If your application is on hold, contact NDCAS customer service for more information.