Adding Your High School
- Click Add Your High School.
- Enter the name of your high school, the city and state where it is located, and graduation date, if applicable.
- If you attended multiple high schools, only list the high school that you graduated and received a high school diploma from.
- If you attended a high school outside of the United States, select International from the States drop-down.
- If you received your GED, please list GED as the name of the high school you attended, and the city/state which awarded your GED degree.
- Click Save This School.
If your program requires high school transcripts, click the Download Transcript Request Form button to download and print a transcript matching form. Provide this form to the high school's registrar, guidance counselor, or administrative official so that they can send an official transcript to OTACAS.
All high school transcripts must be official and mailed directly from the high school to OTACAS. OTACAS does not accept high school transcripts that are marked "Issued to Student" or "Student Copy."
Your high school should mail your paper transcripts to the following address:
OTACAS Transcript Processing Center
PO Box 9119
Watertown, MA 02471
We are not responsible for any materials lost in the mail or delays caused by the Registrar's Office. Express or certified mail does not guarantee faster processing or receipt.
Some high schools offer the Parchment electronic transcript service; refer to your high school directly for more information. Note that electronic transcripts are not the same as emailed transcripts. We cannot accept transcripts sent via email.