OHSU Applicant Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
The OHSU Code of Conduct provides the guidelines and expectations for conducting business on behalf of OHSU. This Code of Conduct has been approved by the following Board of Directors: OHSU, OHSU Foundation, Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, and the FPP. It has been adopted as policy and all OHSU Members are held to its standards. As with other OHSU policies, those who violate the Code of Conduct are subject to disciplinary action.
The OHSU Code of Conduct applies to all OHSU Members, defined as:
- Members of the OHSU Board of Directors
- Students and trainees
- Visiting faculty, researchers and healthcare practitioners
- Contractors and vendors, while doing business with OHSU
- Others who work for or on behalf of OHSU
Code of Conduct and You
As an OHSU Member, it is your responsibility to:
- Read, understand and follow the Code and other OHSU policies and procedures.
- Abide by the principles of the Code.
- Ask questions regarding the contents of the Code and understand how the contents relate to your position at OHSU.
- Inform the OHSU Integrity Department if you receive a notice of exclusion or the Department of Public Safety if you are convicted of a crime, per Policy No. 03-10-011.
- Promptly report any concerns related to this Code, other OHSU policies and/or other requirements as described in the Asking Questions and Reporting Concerns section.