Once you submit your application, most sections are locked to prevent edits. Updates you can make include:
- Editing your contact information.
- Editing your profile information (username, password, security question, etc.).
- Adding programs with deadlines that have not yet passed.
- Editing or deleting Evaluations that remain incomplete.
- Adding new test scores, experiences, and achievements and/or certifications (you are unable to edit or delete existing entries).
- Editing program materials for schools you have not yet submitted to (programs you have already submitted to will be locked).
- Updating coursework listed as in progress or planned.
If you have updates for other sections of your application, submit these updates directly to your programs.