Use this section to upload a copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume. This should be a standard, professional vita. You can use one version for all applications or upload different versions for each site.
Content and Format
The format and content of your Curriculum Vitae are entirely up to you. The content of a typical CV may include (but is not limited to):
- Identifying information
- Clinical experiences (PhORCAS recommends listing the length and location of your Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences (APPE))
- Publications and professional presentations
- Related work experience
- Volunteer activities
- Professional memberships, leadership positions held
We recommend using a title that clearly indicates which site the letter should be sent to, if applicable. This will help you accurately identify the proper letter when you are submitting your applications.
Uploading Your CV
- Click Choose File, then locate and select your file.
- Click Submit.
- Add more CVs as needed.
- Be sure to preview all documents after uploading. If your formatting has changed, we recommend converting the document to PDF before uploading it to your application.
If you receive an “Invalid mime-type” error when attempting to upload your file, try to open the file using the appropriate application in order to confirm that the file is indeed a valid .doc, .docx, .rtf, .pdf, or .txt file, especially if you have modified the file name extension in any way. You can only upload a files that are in MSWord (.doc OR .docx), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Personal Document File (Adobe Acrobat, .pdf), or ASCII Text file (.txt) format.