Skip to main content

Foreign Transcripts


This topic pertains to applicants who attended foreign schools. These instructions do not apply to applicants who attended a foreign school as part of a study abroad program. See Study Abroad and Overseas US Transcripts for more information on reporting your study abroad experience. 

Documenting Foreign Coursework

If you attended a foreign school or earned your degree outside of the United States, you must submit your foreign coursework to a US-based evaluation service for a course-by-course US equivalency report. This report should then be sent directly to SHP CAS from the evaluation service. 

Contact a foreign transcript evaluation service as early as possible. Services can take several weeks to process your transcript(s) once received. 

Do not send foreign transcripts to SHP CAS, including those printed in English or translated into English; they will be discarded. 

Foreign Evaluation Vendors

International students with prior college-level coursework completed in their home countries must submit transcripts to World Education Services (WES) or Education Credential Evaluators for translation and interpretation. SHP CAS does not evaluate transcripts and requires all international coursework to be evaluated before submission to SHP CAS's Registrar's Office. 

  • Was this article helpful?