- Contact us at (857) 304-2016 or SocialWorkCAS@liaisoncas.com.
- Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm ET.
- We typically provide responses to emails within 2 business days; however, response times can take up to 3 business days when we’re at our busiest.
- Be sure to have your CAS ID # (located under your name in the upper-right corner of the application) when contacting SocialWorkCAS via phone or email.
When You Should Contact a Program Directly
SocialWorkCAS can assist with application-related questions. For all other inquiries, including the following, please contact your program directly:
- Admission requirements and policies
- Deadline requirements
- Supplemental materials
- Requirements regarding the identity of references
- Status of your application after it has been verified
- Admission decisions and interview questions
- Content and duration of a particular school's program
A Note About Etiquette
In accordance with the ideals and code of ethics of the social work profession, all applicants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner that demonstrates respect, honesty, and integrity. Applicants must not falsify information (including transcripts, evaluations, or misrepresenting academic and personal achievements). Applicants must identify themselves properly and honestly to all SocialWorkCAS staff, because information cannot be provided to parents, spouses, family members, or friends. Misrepresentation of identity and/or dishonest, threatening, or offensive communication is strictly prohibited and may result in the revocation of an application.