Your application must be considered "complete" to be placed in line for Verification. Complete means that:
- All official transcripts are posted to your application and appear on the Check Status tab with they were date received.
- At least 2 of your references are listed as complete with a date completed on the Check Status tab.
- Your application fee payment was submitted and marked as received on the Check Status tab.
- You submitted your application and received an email confirming it was successfully submitted.
- Your application Program Status on the Check Status tab is "Materials Received > Verifying."
Note that your selected programs may also require that you submit additional fees and/or application materials (supplemental applications, references, and official transcripts) directly to the institution. Failure to submit all required materials may jeopardize your eligibility for admission consideration. Contact your programs directly to ensure you are meeting all requirements.