Filling Out Your Stillman College Application
Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- Stillman College Personal Information
- This section is used to gather your biographic and contact information, as well as citizenship, race/ethnicity, and other information.
- Stillman College Academic History
- This section is where you input the high school and colleges you attended.
- Stillman College Supporting Information
- This section is used to collect supporting application information.
- Stillman College Program Materials
- If the specific programs you are applying to have any additional application requirements, use this section to provide the requested information. You can also view important information about each program you are applying to, including deadline requirements.