In this section, provide GPA information for the colleges you entered in the Colleges Attended section. You must complete the Colleges Attended section first before you can add GPAs. Be sure to add any GPAs that are available to you.
Adding a GPA
- Click Add GPA.
- Click Add A GPA. If you don't have one, click I don't have a GPA to add.
- Select the school level.
- Enter the total credit hours earned.
- Enter your GPA (GPA information is usually located at the top or bottom section of your transcript). For studies completed at non-US institutions, ensure you enter your GPA using the grading scale reported on your transcript; don't convert it to a US 4.0 scale.
- Quality Points are automatically calculated for you by multiplying your GPA by your total credit hours.
- Click Save.
- If you attended this school twice (e.g., you completed both undergraduate and graduate coursework at the same college), click Add A GPA to add another GPA entry.
- Click Save and Exit.