This portal is designed to allow applicants who are currently completing an application for the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service ([CAS NAME]) to request a digital letter of reference. If multiple applicants use your email address to request a reference, this portal allows you to manage these applicants through a single account. The entire reference process is completed online; there is no need to send a paper copy to [CAS NAME].
The My Profile page appears when you log in for the first time. Verify that the information is correct, make any necessary changes, and click Save to move to the next step. You will not be able to submit your recommendations unless this page is saved.
This page displays all applicants that have requested a reference, categorized by their reference statuses: Pending/New Requests, Incomplete Requests, and Submitted Requests.
- New/Pending: New applicants that have submitted a request for a letter of reference.
- Incomplete: Requests that have been partially filled out by you, but not yet submitted.
- Submitted: Applicants whose letters have been completed and submitted by you.
The Waiver column indicates whether the applicant has waived his or her right to view the content of your reference. An X indicates that the applicant has not waived their right to view the content. A checkmark indicates that the applicant has waiver their right to view the content.
[CAS NAME] does not release reference content to applicants.
Denying a Reference
To decline a reference request, click the arrow button under Deny. Once you deny a reference for an applicant, he/she will receive an email alert and the corresponding request will be removed from your list of references.
Completing a Reference
- Use the form to provide your reference. Note that cannot upload a separate reference letter. Use the fields on the Ratings tab to include any narrative comments.
- Click the applicant's name.
- Respond to all the questions in the Ratings tab. Then, click Save or Next to proceed to the Preview/Submit tab.
- Use the comment fields to describe the applicant's strengths, weaknesses, and areas of improvement. These fields are required and cannot be left blank.
- Click Save or Next to proceed to the Preview/Submit tab.
- Review the information you entered and ensure you complete any incomplete or missing sections.
- Once you are satisfied with the reference, click Submit. Once you submit a reference, you cannot edit it so be sure to carefully review the reference.