- For faster service, contact us using the Live Chat feature in the application. Alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We typically provide responses to emails within two business days; however, response times can take up to three business days when we’re at our busiest.
- Be sure to include your CAS ID number (located under your name in the upper-right corner of the application) when contacting us via email.
When You Should Contact a Program Directly
Common App can assist with application-related questions. For all other inquiries, including the following, please contact your program directly:
- Admission requirements and policies
- Deadline requirements
- Supplemental materials
- Requirements regarding the identity of recommenders
- Status of your application after it is complete
- Admission decisions and interview questions
- Content and duration of a particular school's program
A Note About Etiquette
Common App expects all applicants to exhibit professionalism when contacting customer service. Applicants must identify themselves properly and honestly, as information cannot be provided to parents, spouses, family members, or friends. Misrepresentation of identity and/or dishonest, threatening, or offensive communication will not be tolerated.