Skip to main content
The Consortium Applicant Help Center
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Just getting started? Review the The Consortium Quick Start Guide.
Any questions? Click the icon in the lower right corner to chat with us (or contact us by phone or email).
Got feedback? Send your ideas to help us improve your experience.
- Starting The Consortium Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Getting Started with The Consortium Application
- Creating and Managing The Consortium Account
- Adding or Deleting The Consortium Programs
- Filling Out The Consortium Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- The Consortium Personal Information
- The Consortium Academic History
- The Consortium Supporting Information
- The Consortium Program Materials
- Sending Your Official Test Scores to The Consortium
- Learn how to send your official test scores to us so we can post them to your account.
- Sending Official Test Scores to The Consortium
- Submitting and Monitoring The Consortium Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.
- Before and After You Submit The Consortium Application