Skip to main content
The Consortium Applicant Help Center
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Just getting started? Review the The Consortium Quick Start Guide.
Got feedback? Send your ideas to help us improve your experience.
- Starting The Consortium Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Getting Started with The Consortium Application
- Creating and Managing Your Consortium Account
- Adding or Deleting Your Consortium Programs
- Filling Out The Consortium Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- The Consortium Personal Information
- The Consortium Academic History
- The Consortium Supporting Information
- The Consortium Program Materials
- Sending Your Official Test Scores to The Consortium
- Learn how to send your official test scores to us so we can post them to your account.
- Sending Official Test Scores to The Consortium
- Submitting and Monitoring Your Consortium Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.
- Before and After You Submit Your Consortium Application