For application-related questions, contact The Consortium directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-681-5460.
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET.
- For the quickest response, contact us by chat.
- We typically provide responses to emails within two business days; however, response times can take up to three business days when we’re at our busiest.
- Be sure to have your CAS ID number (located under your name in the upper-right corner of the application) when contacting The Consortium.
Social Media Pages
When You Should Contact a Program Directly
The Consortium can assist with application-related questions. For all other inquiries, including the following, please contact your program directly:
- Admission requirements and policies
- Supplemental materials
- Requirements regarding the identity of recommenders
- Status of your application after it is received by schools
- Admission decisions and interview questions
- Content and duration of a particular school's program
A Note About Etiquette
The Consortium expects all applicants to exhibit professionalism when contacting customer service. Applicants must identify themselves properly and honestly, as information cannot be provided to parents, spouses, family members, or friends. Misrepresentation of identity and/or dishonest, threatening, or offensive communication will not be tolerated.