Skip to main content
Thomas Jefferson University (TJAPP) Applicant Help Center
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Just getting started? Review the TJAPP Quick Start Guide.
Any questions? Click the icon in the lower right corner to chat with us (or click here to contact us by phone or email).
Got feedback? Click here to help us improve your experience.
- Starting Your TJAPP Application
- Get started with an overview of the process, important dates and fees, and contact information.
- Getting Started with Your TJAPP Application
- Creating and Managing Your TJAPP Account
- Adding and Deleting TJAPP Programs
- Filling Out Your TJAPP Application
- Complete the application's four core sections: Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials.
- TJAPP Personal Information
- TJAPP Academic History
- TJAPP Supporting Information
- TJAPP Program Materials
- Sending Your Official Transcripts and Test Scores to TJAPP
- Learn how to send your official transcripts and test scores to us so we can post them to your account.
- Sending Official Transcripts to TJAPP
- Sending Official Test Scores to TJAPP
- Submitting and Monitoring Your TJAPP Application
- Once you submit your application, monitor the status and follow-up on any necessary actions.
- Before and After You Submit Your TJAPP Application
- Verification and GPA Calculations for TJAPP