You must agree to the following TJAPP Applicant Responsibilities to submit an application through TJAPP.
In accordance with the ideals and principles of the health care profession, applicants to Thomas Jefferson University are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that demonstrates responsibility, integrity, veracity, and good judgment. Thomas Jefferson University seeks to admit applicants who possess a high level of professionalism and professional potential.
Applicants will demonstrate responsibility by taking ownership of all aspects related to the application process. Applicants will follow these guidelines:
- Review the application procedures and admissions prerequisites of each designated program for which he/she plans to apply.
- Use the TJAPP Transcript Request Form to arrange for all official U.S. and Canadian transcripts to be sent to TJAPP by the application deadline of their program
- Provide all required information on the TJAPP application accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provide all required information on the supplemental applications (if required) accurately and in a timely manner.
- Abide by all selected TJAPP program specific deadlines.
- Arrange for TJAPP to receive a course-by-course Transcript Evaluation Report for all international institutions attended, if required by the applicant’s designated programs.
- Provide the names and email addresses of your Evaluators and notify them they will be contacted by email for their letter and Evaluation Request Form.
- Respond immediately to all notices and questions received from TJAPP. Applicants are responsible for checking their personal email, including any junk mail folders, and TJAPP accounts for these important notices and questions.
- Print a copy of the completed TJAPP application upon submission.
- Agree to submit the correct TJAPP application fee.
- Pay any additional school and college supplemental fees that may be required.
- Check application status online by logging on to the TJAPP web application.
- Be sure to immediately update any change of address, email, or phone number information, if necessary.
- Promptly notify all designated programs of any change in contact information.
- Contact programs directly regarding questions about admissions decisions, program-specific admissions criteria, or other program-specific information.
- Respond promptly to programs, either to accept or decline interview invitations and offers of admission.
- Respond promptly to all offers of admission. Once an applicant has accepted an offer, it is the applicant’s obligation to immediately notify and withdraw any outstanding applications or to decline offers of admission from other schools and colleges.
- Log off the TJAPP web application after each session to protect against unauthorized access of application information submitted to TJAPP.
TJAPP subscribes to the ethics and moral code that characterize professionalism and assert that academic honesty is fundamental to the intellectual enterprise. Professional conduct and integrity, including academic honesty, is the expectation of all students and applicants. When a student applies for admission, the student agrees to these principles.
By submitting the TJAPP application, you affirm that all the information contained in your application is factually correct and honestly presented. It is understood and agreed that any information an applicant provides that is dishonest or misrepresents the applicant will be shared with all programs within Thomas Jefferson University. It is further understood that an applicant who misrepresents him/herself or otherwise acts unethically or dishonestly may be denied admission to Thomas Jefferson University for the current and future application cycles.
All credential data, including the application form, letters of recommendation, transcripts in support of the application, photographs and personal statements become property of TJAPP and cannot be returned.