To complete the AAPI application, applicants must enter their practicum experiences in Time2Track. You can then review and approve the applicant's Summary of Doctoral Training. You must complete the DCT Verification and DCT Submission sections before the applicant can submit their AAPI application.
If an applicant lists you as their DCT/TD, you'll receive an invitation email to review and approve their Summary of Doctoral Training; be sure to confirm with the applicant beforehand what your preferred email address is. If you are a current Time2Track user, we recommend using the same email address associated with your Time2Track account.
If you are new to Time2Track:
Follow the instructions on the invitation email you receive to create your Time2Track account.
If you already have a Time2Track account:
- Log in to your existing account here.
- Click Settings, then Switch Roles.
- Select your DCT role, then click the AAPI tab in the top left corner.
If the applicant entered another email address when listing you as their DCT/TD, not the one associated with your existing Time2Track account, notify the applicant so they can contact customer service to update the request.
Time2Track is divided into three sections:
- AAPI Dashboard
- DCT Verification
- DCT Submission
In this section, you can view all applicants who have submitted their Summary of Doctoral Training for your review and verification. You can use the Filters to quickly sort your applicants.
Applicants are categorized by current status:
- Submitted: the applicant has submitted their Summary of Doctoral Training, but you have not yet reviewed it. Your next step is to review it.
- In Review: you are reviewing the applicant's Summary of Doctoral Training. Your next step is to verify it or return it to them for corrections.
- Returned: you found errors and have sent the Summary of Doctoral Training back to the applicant so they can make corrections.
- Resubmitted: the applicant has resubmitted their Summary of Doctoral Training after making corrections. Your next step is to review it.
- Verified: you verified the applicant's Summary of Doctoral Training. No further action is needed.
You can download an applicant's Summary of Doctoral Training in the Training Experiences PDF. Only the psychology training experiences entered in Time2Track are included in the PDF.
If desired, you can also download the DCT Verification PDF, which includes all the information available in the Training Experiences PDF, plus the DCT Verification and DCT Submission page information.
In this section, you must verify the information provided by the applicant. Carefully review each section to ensure accuracy, then select the appropriate option:
- I verify that the above information is correct, including the Terminal Master's Hours.
- I verify the above information is correct, but cannot verify the Terminal Master's Hours, if any.
- Return to the applicant.
If you choose to return the form to the applicant, you must enter a reason in the text box. After you complete and submit the DCT Verification and DCT Submission, the applicant will receive an email notifying them to review your reasons for not verifying their information. Once the applicant resubmits the information with the necessary corrections, you will receive an email notification. It is your responsibility to review the changes and select the appropriate option.
Once you verify the applicant's Summary of Doctoral Training, the applicant will receive a confirmation email and they cannot make any edits.
Please note that the applicant cannot submit their materials to any internship sites until their verification is complete.
All required fields in the DCT Submission section must be completed and saved. If you omit any required fields, a missing message will highlight in red. Once all fields are completed and the DCT Verification Form is verified, you can submit the forms.
Please note that the applicant cannot submit their materials to any internship sites until this section is complete.
For product and technical assistance, contact us as follows:
Trainees, Faculty, Supervisors, and DCTs for AAPI
800-940-5095 ext. 0
800-940-5095 ext. 2