The Goals feature allows you to track student activities. You can add goals you want your students to achieve, and then as students log their activities, their data will be calculated toward the goals you've set for them (note: goals are logged activities, not approved activities).
For help with with this feature, contact customer service.
- Click Goals.
- Click Add Goal.
- Complete all required fields. Note the following:
- The name of the goal should describe the goal that's being added (e.g., "Group Supervision – Must Not Exceed Individuals Supervision").
- You don't have to set up goals by course. If you don't select a course, the goal will calculate for all courses in all placements.
- If you want students to receive an alert when they're close to exceeding the goal, set Show Warnings to Yes, then complete the subsequent fields.
- Click Save.
To see where a student is at with their goals:
- Click Students.
- Click List.
- Use the filter options to narrow your list of trainees, if needed.
- Under the Name column, click the trainee's name.
- Click Goal Summary.
- Use the Goals as of drop-down to select a previous month.