Create Your Account
When your organization joins Time2Track, an institutional administrator account is created, and you'll receive an email from Time2Track inviting you to set up your account. Simply click the link in the email invitation, complete all required fields, and then click Create Your Account.
If you did not receive an email invitation:
- Check your spam and junk folders.
- Contact your IT department and safe-list email@example.com.
After you create your account, you can access Time2Track via http://app.time2track.com/.
What Is an Institutional Administrator Account
This account is typically created for the program administrators, lead faculty, or others who manage the organization in Time2Track. If you have the Platinum subscription, you can have an unlimited number of institutional administrator accounts. To add or remove an institutional administrator account, contact customer service.
You can track your trainee's experiences and monitor subscriptions. If your organization uses Online Approval, then you can create and edit Online Approval information, such as the available training training sites, supervisors, and courses. You can also build, distribute, and sign forms and evaluations, and run analytics across all of these features.
When accessing your account, consider the following:
- For your own security, do not share your password or account information with anyone.
- Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive.
- Use an email address that you check frequently to avoid missing important updates.