As an institutional administrator, you can create a free, demo trainee account to view and test your program details. Demo trainee accounts are accessible for one year from the date of creation; if you need to access an account beyond this timeframe, contact customer service.
Add a Demo Trainee Account
- You must be logged in as an Institutional Administrator to create a demo trainee account. Under Settings, ensure your current role is listed as Institutional Administrator; if not, click Switch Roles and select Institutional Administrator.
- Click Add Student Account.
- Select a program start date. This field does not affect your demo account.
- Select a program level. Choose the same level as your trainees.
- Click Add.
Switch between Accounts
- Under Settings, click Switch Roles.
- Click Select Role for the account you want to work in. Note that the account you're currently working in has a checkmark under Current.