Create Your Account
Your institutional administrator will create your account and you'll receive an email from Time2Track inviting you to set up your account. Simply click the link in the email invitation, complete all required fields, and then click Create Your Account.
If you don't receive an email invitation:
- Check your spam and junk folders.
- Contact your IT department and safe-list firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confirm with your institutional administrator that your Time2Track account is set up with the correct email address.
Access Your Account
Once you set up your account:
- Go to http://app.time2track.com/.
- Log in to your account.
When accessing your account, consider the following:
- For your own security, do not share your password or account information with anyone.
- Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive.
- Use an email address that you check frequently to avoid missing important updates.