Welcome to Time2Track!
Time2Track is a tool used for tracking, verifying, and managing experiences. You can use Time2Track to approve trainee activities.
If your trainees participate in programs that use Online Approval, you can also monitor your trainees' progress with reports and approve or reject activities, if needed. Once a trainee submits activities for approval, you are notified via email. If your trainees participate in programs that use Forms and Evaluations, you'll use Time2Track to complete or sign those items.
As a supervisor, you play an integral part in making this process successful. Review the steps below to get started.
1. Set Up Your Time2Track Account
If you haven’t already, please make sure to set up your Time2Track account. You will receive an email inviting you to create your account; follow the steps to complete registration, which will take less than five minutes.
2. Watch the Time2Track Video Introduction for Trainees
It’s important to understand how trainees use Time2Track. Watch this short video for a broad overview of the system and your role in it.
3. Review Key Supervisor Features
As a supervisor, you will be monitoring, reviewing, and approving your trainees’ activities. The following information is important to review so you know what to expect and how to manage trainee activities and information:
4. Important Notes
Note the following:
- Supervisors will not see trainees or their activities until they submit their activities for approval. When they do, you'll receive an email letting you know they've been submitted. You can always log in to your account to view your approval requests.
- You can edit forms you already submitted. If the program approved the form, you must contact them first to unapprove it in order to make changes.
- If you need assistance, contact customer service.