Time2Track offers several reports that you can use to track your activities and progress during your experiences. You can print these reports for your records or give them to your supervisors and training directors to sign, if using the paper approval process. Depending on your profile configuration, all or some of these reports are available to you.
Create a Report
To create a report:
- Click Reports.
- Select a report type. See definitions below.
- Under Date Range, limit your report to include activities within a certain date range. If you want to include the number of integrated reports completed, leave these fields blank.
- Under Level, select the level for the desired activities.
- Under Placement, select your placements.
- If you select the placement, you can also filter by your supervisors.
- Under setting, select a treatment setting.
- If you select Consolidate Custom Types, then your custom activity types are combined with the associated, standard activity types. If you don't select this, then your custom activity type data is listed separately from the associated, standard activity types.
- If you select Approved Hours Only, then your report is limited to only activities approved by a supervisor.
- Click Filter, if needed.
- Click Print Signature Page to print the report details.
Activity Summary Report
This report includes a detailed view of all your activities, including graphs for your hours based on time, domain, treatment setting, placement, and type. Your integrated assessment totals are also listed.
Demographic Summary Report
This report includes a detailed summary of the different client populations you've worked with, including charts based on client age, gender, sexual orientation, race/ethnicity, and disabilities. The total number of clients by type are also listed.
Combined Summary Report
This report combines parts of the Activity Summary and Demographic Summary reports. The client demographic data and activity hours by type are listed.
Activity Details Report
This report lists all activities entered, with activity and treatment setting totals. Note that the filter options for the Activity Details report differ from the other report types.