Skip to main content

High School Attended

Adding Your High School

  1. Click Add Your High School.
  2. Enter the name of your high school, the city and state where it is located, and graduation date, if applicable.
    • If you attended multiple high schools, only list the high school that you graduated and received a high school diploma from.
    • If you attended a high school outside of the United States, select International from the States drop-down.
    • If you received your GED, please list GED as the name of the high school you attended, and the city/state which awarded your GED degree.
  3. Click Save This School.

Program Requirements

Certain programs require high school transcripts to be sent to UNMC. Programs that require high school transcripts will be listed under a Needs High School Transcripts heading in the Program Requirements section. Programs listed under the No High School Transcripts Needed heading do not require high school transcripts.

Sending Transcripts

If your program requires high school transcripts, click the Download Transcript ID Form button to download and print a transcript matching form. Provide this form to the high school's registrar, guidance counselor, or administrative official so that they can send an official transcript to UNMC.

All high school transcripts must be official and mailed directly from the high school to UNMC. UNMC does not accept high school transcripts that are marked "Issued to Student" or "Student Copy."

Your high school should mail your paper transcripts to the following address:

UNMC Transcript Processing Center
PO Box 9140
Watertown, MA 02471

We are not responsible for any materials lost in the mail or delays caused by the Registrar's Office. Express or certified mail does not guarantee faster processing or receipt.

  • Was this article helpful?