High School Attended
Adding Your High School
- Click Add Your High School.
- Enter the name of your high school, the city and state where it is located, and graduation date, if applicable.
- If you attended multiple high schools, only list the high school that you graduated and received a high school diploma from.
- If you attended a high school outside of the United States, select International from the States drop-down.
- If you received your GED, please list GED as the name of the high school you attended, and the city/state which awarded your GED degree.
- Click Save This School.
Certain programs require high school transcripts to be sent to UNMC. Programs that require high school transcripts will be listed under a Needs High School Transcripts heading in the Program Requirements section. Programs listed under the No High School Transcripts Needed heading do not require high school transcripts.