Selecting UNMC IPAP Programs
Before Selecting Programs
- Check the program's deadline requirements. Ensure you have enough time to apply. Determine if UNMC IPAP or your program requires evaluations, transcripts, or other supplementary materials – if so, these must be received prior to the deadline for your application to be considered complete. Once your application is complete, it can take up to 10 business days to be verified.
- Confirm your eligibility. Research the program and determine if you are eligible to apply. Contact the program directly if you have any questions regarding your eligibility. We do not verify prerequisites and requirements so it is your responsibility to ensure you are eligible.
Selecting a Program
- Click Add Program at the top of the application home page.
- Use the filters to locate the programs you are interested in applying to.
- Click the plus sign next to a program to add it to your program list. If you want to remove a program and only have one selected, you need to add the second program before you can remove the first one.
- Continue adding programs as desired.
- Begin filling out the application. Before submitting, be sure to review your program list to make sure you are applying to all your intended programs.
Note that by submitting your application, you are committing to applying to your selected programs. You cannot substitute or remove submitted programs after submissions. Additionally, we do not offer refunds for selections made in error and we do not transfer payments to another program.
After submission, you can continue to add and apply to programs until the final deadline date.