When creating an account, consider the following:
- Create only one account to avoid processing delays and difficulties. Duplicate accounts and any documents associated with those accounts are deleted.
- For your own security, do not share your password or account information with anyone.
- Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive.
- Use an email address that you check frequently to avoid missing important updates.
New Account Instructions
To create your account, you must select at least one program to which to apply. Once your account is established you may add or remove programs as needed before you submit your application. To create an account:
- From the application login page, click Create an Account.
- Complete the required fields, agree to the terms and conditions, then click Create my account.*
- A message appears that your account was successfully created. Click Continue.
- Provide additional information on the My Extended Profile page. Click Save Changes.
- On the Add Programs page, use the filters to find and select the programs to which you want to apply. Note that you can go back and change these selections at any point before you submit your application.
- When you are finished selecting your programs, click the Selected Programs tab.
- Review your selections, then click Continue to view your dashboard.
*You must enter your first and last name. If you only have one name, enter it in the applicable name field (i.e., first name or last name), then:
- Enter NFN if you do not have a first name.
- Enter NLN if you do not have a last name.
Note: If you don't have an email address, you can use a free email provider like Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail to create one. If you don't have a phone number, enter 808-888-8888.
Once your account is created, you receive a CAS ID number. This appears in the top right corner of your application. If you need to contact customer service, provide the CAS ID number to them so they can quickly find your application. Note that your CAS ID number is not the same as the UH ID#, which you'll receive when your application has been processed.