Skip to main content

Update Your Profiles

You can update basic information about yourself and your background on the My Profile and Extended Profile pages. To access, click your name in the upper-right of the application and select My Profile or Extended Profile.

My Profile

Your Name

Enter or update your name, including any titles or suffixes.

Contact Information

Enter or update your email address and phone number(s).

Text and Phone Authorization

Click the checkbox to agree to the Terms of Service and authorize calls and/or text messages to the mobile phone number entered in the Contact Information section above.

Account Information

Use this section to change your username and password.

European Union Data Protection

Indicate if you are physically located in the European Union at the time of this application's submission. Read through the GDPR Privacy Notice and acknowledge that you read and understand the notice.

If you have any questions regarding the GDPR Privacy Notice, please contact the University of Hawaiʻi Data Governance Office at

My Extended Profile

It is imperative that the Extended Profile is completed correctly as the answers determine if additional questions appear in the application.

Citizenship Status

Select your citizenship status.

  • Citizen (US): any individual born in the US, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, or US Virgin Islands; or individuals granted citizenship status by US CIS, or born abroad to a US parent.
  • Non-US Citizen: any individual who is a citizen of non-US country or non-US territory, or who has obtained asylum, refugee, or parolee status for the US CIS, or whose status in the US has not been documented.
  • US National of CoFA Citizen: any individual born in American Samoa or Swains Island or citizens of the Compact Free Association countries (Republic of the Marshall Islands, Republic of Palau and Federated States of Micronesia which is composed of four states: Chuuk, Kosrae, Pohnpei, and Yap).
  • US Permanent Resident: any individual who resides in the US as a lawful permanent resident with a valid US green card obtained from US CIS.
  • Was this article helpful?