University of Hawaiʻi System Customer Service
For help with application-related questions, contact customer service by chat via the application, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 617-729-2072. Note the following:
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET.
- For the quickest response, contact us by chat. Chat is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We typically provide responses to emails within two business days; however, response times can take up to three business days when we’re at our busiest.
- Be sure to have your CAS ID number (located under your name in the upper-right corner of the application) when contacting University of Hawaiʻi System Application Support.
Social Media Pages
For real-time news, updates, and information, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
When You Should Contact University of Hawaiʻi System Application Support
- Technical issues with the application
- Recommender Portal assistance
- Issues with submitting your application
- Navigating through the applicant portal
- Checking the status of letters of recommendation
- Password reset requests
When You Should Contact the Campus Directly
University of Hawaiʻi System Application Support can assist with application-related questions. For all other inquiries, including those listed below, please contact the appropriate campus directly:
UH Hilo Graduate Programs: email@example.com
UH Mãnoa Outreach College: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission requirements and policies
- Submitting official transcripts
- Deadline requirements
- Supplemental materials
- Requirements regarding the identity of recommenders
- Status of your application after it is complete
- Admission decisions
- Content and duration of a particular school's program
A Note About Etiquette
University of Hawaiʻi System expects all applicants to exhibit professionalism when contacting customer service. Applicants must identify themselves properly and honestly, as information cannot be provided to parents, spouses, family members, or friends. Misrepresentation of identity and/or dishonest, threatening, or offensive communication will not be tolerated.