United States Citizenship Details
Select your US citizenship status and country of citizenship, if applicable. If you have dual citizenship, indicate your second country of citizenship.
When selecting your status, consider the following definitions which are adapted from the US State Department:
- US Citizen: an individual who was born in the US or attained citizenship through naturalization.
- Permanent US Resident: an individual who holds a Green Card and is permitted to permanently live and work in the US.
- Temporary US Resident: an individual who is an alien – a nonimmigrant foreign national – who is approved to temporarily live in the US for a specific purpose (e.g., as a student), has a permanent residence abroad, and does not hold a Green Card.
- Non-resident: an individual who is a nonimmigrant foreign national and who is permitted to travel in the US for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or less.
- None: an individual who has no US citizenship or visa (immigrant or nonimmigrant) status.
Select the US state in which you currently claim residency.