If you are sending any documentation or test scores where your name is listed differently than it appears on your application, select Yes in this section and enter the alternate information. This ensures that your documents and test scores are matched to your application. Contact customer service so they can manually match these items to your application; failure to do so could cause significant delays.
Examples of alternate names include:
- Birth names (if different from current legal name)
- Maiden names
- Nicknames (e.g., "Bob" for Robert, "Beth" for Elizabeth, etc.)
- "Westernized" names
- Alternate punctuation (e.g., your name appears with/without a hyphen, apostrophe, or diacritical marking)
- Alternate spacing (e.g., your name appears with or without specific spaces)
- Known misspellings (if a document contains a misspelling)
Select the appropriate option.
Enter your date of birth in MM/DD/YYYY format. For example, January 7, 1989, would be listed as 01/07/1989. Make sure you enter your date of birth correctly; failure to do so could cause significant delays with matching documentation and test scores.
Then, enter your country, city, state/territory/province, and county of birth.
Note: to ensure applicants are entering consistent data for some questions, this application uses pre-populated answer options that are maintained by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). For example, country answer options are derived from ISO 3166, which is the international standard for country codes and codes for their subdivisions.