Once you submit your application, most sections are locked to prevent edits. Updates you can make include:
- Editing your contact information.
- Editing your profile information (username, password, security question, etc.).
- Adding programs whose deadlines have not yet passed.
- Editing or deleting a reference whose status remains incomplete.
- Adding new test scores, experiences, achievements, and certifications (you are unable to edit or delete existing entries).
- Editing program materials for schools you have not yet submitted to (programs you have already submitted to will be locked).
- Updating coursework listed as in progress or planned.
If you have updates for other sections of your application, submit these updates directly to your programs.
Updating Your Coursework
After your application is Verified, you can make updates to courses you listed as in progress or planned, as well as add courses that are planned for the next term. You cannot update terms that are already Verified or add terms from previous years (e.g. you forgot to add a term from 2014).
To update your coursework:
- Ensure your application's status is Verified.
- Navigate to the Academic History section.
- Click Transcript Entry.
- Click Edit under the school you are updating.
- Click the blue pencil next to the term you are updating (if you need to add a new term, click Add Term).
- Change the In Progress/Planned box to Completed.
- Update your courses, credits, and grades.
- Click Save All.
- Click Update my application to send the updated information to your programs.