For help with application-related questions, you can log in to your application and contact us using the chat icon in the lower right corner. You can also contact us by phone at 857-304-2092 or by email at email@example.com. Note the following:
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM ET.
- For the quickest response, log in to your application and contact us by chat.
- We typically provide responses to emails within two business days; however, response times can take up to three business days when we’re at our busiest.
- Be sure to have your CAS ID number (located under your name in the upper-right corner of the application) when contacting USC.
When You Should Contact USC Directly
USC can assist with application-related questions. For all other inquiries, including the following, please contact your program directly:
- Admission requirements and policies
- Deadline requirements
- Supplemental materials
- Requirements regarding the identity of recommenders
- Status of your application after it has been verified
- Admission decisions and interview questions
- Content and duration of a particular school's program
For more information, visit https://uscesd.custhelp.com/app/home.
A Note About Etiquette
USC expects all applicants to exhibit professionalism when contacting customer service. Applicants must identify themselves properly and honestly, as information cannot be provided to parents, spouses, family members, or friends. Misrepresentation of identity and/or dishonest, threatening, or offensive communication will not be tolerated.