How USC Programs Receive Your Application
When Programs Review Your Application
Once you pay for and submit your application, you'll receive a confirmation email and we'll send your application electronically to your programs. Your programs choose when to review your application; contact each program directly with any questions about your application's status.
Why Programs Don't Receive Your Application
Programs don't receive your application when the following occurs:
- You did not submit your application to the program.
- You did not submit payment.
- Your application has been placed on hold. Applications are placed on hold when:
- You have created more than one application account for the cycle, and the duplicates are placed on hold.
- You have chosen to withdraw your application for the cycle.
- Your application has been suspended as a result of a code of conduct or ethics violation.
- A credit card payment was charged back.
If your application is on hold, contact USC customer service for more information.