After you submit, you can make limited changes to your application and materials. Review the changes allowed for coursework, transcripts, and other sections below.
Updating Your Coursework and Transcripts
After your application is verified, you can make updates to courses you listed as in progress or planned, as well as add courses that are planned for the next term. You cannot update terms that are already verified or add terms from previous years (e.g., you forgot to add a term from 2014). When you submit an update, you must move the entire term from in-progress to complete. If you are updating coursework as a re-applicant, review Use an Existing UTHSC Account to Re-apply.
To update your coursework:
- Ensure your application's status is Verified on the Check Status tab.
- Navigate to the Academic History section.
- Click Transcript Entry.
- Click Edit under the school you are updating.
- Click the blue pencil next to the term you are updating (if you need to add a new term, click Add Term).
- Change the In Progress/Planned box to Completed.
- Update your courses, credits, and grades.
- Click Save All.
- Click Update my application to send the updated information to your programs.
Updated coursework will not be verified. In most cases you will not need to send updated transcripts; however, some programs may ask you to send them to UTHSC or directly to the program. Contact your program directly for their requirements.
Additionally, since updated coursework is not verified, new grades will not be factored into your existing UTHSC GPA; however, your updated grades will be made available to your programs and they may choose to update your GPA locally.
Updating Other Application Sections
Once you submit your application, most sections are locked to prevent edits. Updates you can make include:
- Editing your contact information.
- Editing your profile information (username, password, etc.).
- Adding programs with deadlines that have not yet passed.
- Adding new evaluations (if you have not yet requested the maximum number of evaluations).
- Editing or deleting evaluations that remain incomplete.
- Adding new entries to certain areas of the Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials sections (e.g., test scores, experiences, optional documents, etc.), where applicable (you are unable to edit or delete existing entries).
- Editing program materials for programs you have not yet submitted to.
- Adding optional documents to programs that you already submitted to (all other sections will be locked).
After making your updates, click Update my application to send the changes to your programs. If you have updates for other sections of your application, submit these updates directly to your programs.