UofM Graduate School Application Fees
UofM Graduate School charges a processing fee of $35 for each domestic program and $60 for each international program you apply to.
Some programs may have an additional supplemental fee; contact your programs to learn if they require this and how to pay it.
If you submitted and paid for a graduate application at any time in the past, you do not need to pay for another. You can receive an application fee coupon code by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some programs provide coupons that offset application fees. If you received a coupon code from your program, use the information below to apply it to your payment.
Note that you cannot redeem a program’s coupon code after you submit your application to them. Additionally, if you miss a program deadline due to waiting for a coupon code, you must request a deadline extension from your program, not UofM Graduate School.
Using a Coupon Code
You can apply your coupon code(s) when you are ready to submit your application.
- Click the Submit Application tab at the top of the application.
- Click Submit, or to submit to more than one program, click Submit All.
- On the payment page, enter the coupon code(s) you received from the program(s) under Apply Coupon.
- Click the Apply Coupon button.
- Complete the rest of the payment details pages.
Note the following:
- When a coupon code equals the total transaction amount, you don’t need to enter additional payment information.
- When a coupon code is less than the total transaction amount, you'll need to enter payment information for the additional balance.
- When a coupon code is more than the total transaction amount, you don’t need to enter additional payment information. However, you'll forfeit the remaining balance offered by the coupon code, as UofM Graduate School will not issue credits or carry remaining balances forward.
- Coupon codes cannot be applied to chargeback fees.
If you used a coupon code when submitting to a program, the code will be listed under Payment History.