Fee Reimbursement Program
A limited number of fee reimbursements are provided to qualified applicants on a first-come, first-served basis. Each reimbursement covers only the initial application fee of $205, so if you wish to apply to additional programs, you are responsible for the remaining balance. If you received a reimbursement during a previous cycle, you may also apply for another in the next cycle.
For more information, please see the AAVMC Fee Reimbursement site.
To qualify for a fee reimbursement, you must have either:
- Filed a 2016 Federal Income Tax Return Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ with an adjusted gross income that falls below the Low Income Level, or
- Been listed as a dependent on a filed 2016 Federal Income Tax Return Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ with an adjusted gross income that falls below the Low Income Level.
Additionally, you must:
- Be a US citizen, US permanent resident, or have refugee/asylum status.
- Upload the appropriate tax form listed above.
- Request a fee reimbursement before you submit your application. Requests received after an application has been submitted will not be honored.