Before you submit your application, be aware of the following:
- You can make limited changes after your application is submitted. You will be able to add new experiences, achievements, and test scores, but you cannot edit existing entries. You can also update evaluations with "new" or "in-progress" statuses and select additional programs to apply to. All other sections will be read-only. Additionally, after October 13, 2017, the application portal will be completely shut down and your file will be locked and unavailable for edits, additions, and changes. For your records, we encourage you to print a PDF copy of the application before October 13, 2017.
- You can submit your application before your transcripts and Evaluations are received. Please note, however, that your application will not be considered “complete” until we receive all official transcripts and payments, and at least 3 Evaluations are requested and listed.
- Do not wait until the last minute. You can submit your application up until 11:59 PM ET on the deadline date; however, ensure you allow for time to complete the required payment section. For example, if you click Submit at 11:58 PM ET, but complete the final payment information at 12:00 AM ET, your submission will not be accepted. Additionally, be aware that during our busiest times you may experience page loading delays, and these may occur outside of customer service's hours of operation. We cannot grant deadline extensions if you miss your deadline; contact your programs directly for more information.
You'll receive a confirmation email acknowledging that your application was submitted. Note that submitting does not mean your application is being reviewed by your programs. Depending on what materials were already received, submitting changes your application status from "In-Progress" to "Received" or "Complete."
For more information on application statuses, refer to the Check Status page.
Completing Your Application
Your application must be considered "complete" to be placed in line for Verification. Complete means that:
- All official transcripts are posted to your application and appear on the Check Status tab with the date they were received.
- At least 3 of your evaluations were requested and listed under Evaluations.
- Your application fee payment was submitted and marked as received on the Check Status tab.
- You submitted your application and received an email confirming it was successfully submitted.
- Your application Program Status is "Received."
Note that your selected programs may also require that you submit additional fees and/or application materials (supplemental applications, references, and official transcripts) directly to the institution. Failure to submit all required materials may jeopardize your eligibility for admission consideration. Contact your programs directly to ensure you are meeting all requirements.