Once you pay for and submit your application, we send it to your programs electronically. As a result, you may receive communications from your programs before your application has a Verified status.
Note that programs to which you applied may also require you to submit additional fees and/or application materials (e.g. supplemental applications, letters of evaluation, official transcripts) directly to the institution. Failure to submit all required materials may jeopardize your eligibility for admission consideration. Contact each program directly to ensure you have met all requirements.
When Programs Review Your Application
The point at which your programs choose to review your application and documentation is completely at their discretion. Once your application is verified, you should direct any questions about its status to the programs you applied to.
Why Programs Don't Receive Your Application
Programs don't receive your application when the following occurs:
- You did not submit your application to the program.
- You did not submit payment.
- Your application has an Undelivered status.
- Your application has been placed on hold. Applications are placed on hold when:
- You have created more than one application account for the cycle, and the duplicates are placed on hold.
- You have chosen to withdraw your application for the cycle.
- You have violated a Code of Conduct and your application has been suspended.
- A credit card payment was charged back.