Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Getting Started with the Applicant Gateway
- An introduction to the Applicant Gateway, including accessing and branding your programs.
- What is the Applicant Gateway?
- Access Your Programs
- Brand the Applicant Gateway
- Configuring Applicant Gateway Activities
- Your program can select which activities to enable for applicants. Once you configure activities, you can determine at which point in the admissions process each activity becomes available to each applicant via WebAdMIT.
- Activity Format
- Supplemental Applications
- Interview Scheduling
- Offer Extension
- Fee Collection
- Document Collection
- Configuring Payments
- If you activated the Fee Collection or Supplemental Application activities in the Applicant Gateway Editor, applicants can submit payments to your program through the Applicant Gateway.
- Preparing to Receive Payments
- Applicant Payments
- Managing Applicant Gateway Activities
- Once your Applicant Gateway activities are configured, you can manage them via WebAdMIT.
- Enabling Activities for Applicants
- Monitoring Applicant Activity