This section provides information on configuring the Applicant Gateway and only applies to select CASs. Contact a member of your account team if you have any questions.
- Getting Started with the Applicant Gateway
- An introduction to the Applicant Gateway, including accessing and branding your programs.
- Configuring Applicant Gateway Activities
- Your program can select which activities to enable for applicants. Once you configure activities, you can determine at which point in the admissions process each activity becomes available to each applicant via WebAdMIT.
- Configuring Payments
- If you activated the Fee Collection or Supplemental Application activities in the Applicant Gateway Editor, applicants can submit payments to your program through the Applicant Gateway.
- Managing Applicant Gateway Activities
- Once your Applicant Gateway activities are configured, you can manage them via WebAdMIT.