Create an Account
To obtain a WebAdMIT account, contact the primary user at your institution. This user can create an account for you, place you in the appropriate Work Group, and give you access to the appropriate program(s). You then receive an email with directions on how to log in to WebAdMIT and create a password.
If you are creating accounts for other users, review the Creating and Managing Users section.
Access an Existing Account
- Go to WebAdMIT.
- Enter your email address associated with your WebAdMIT account.
- Enter your password.
- Select Remember me? if you want your browser to remember your login credentials. This feature is dependent on your browser and its settings.
- Click Log In.
If you log in and complete the CAPTCHA confirmation, but are returned to the CAPTCHA page, try these recommendations:
- Log in to WebAdMIT using a different URL (e.g., https://current.webadmit.org/session/new or https://cas.webadmit.org/session/new).
- Clear your browser's cache. Be sure to close all windows before clearing cache.
- Log in to WebAdMIT using a different browser. Review our Technical Requirements for compatible browser.
Reset Your Password
Your password information is not accessible by customer service. To retrieve your password:
- Click the Forgot username or password? link on the login page.
- Enter the email address associated with your account under the Email address field.
- Click Submit.
- Follow the instructions in the email you receive to reset your password. You must create and confirm a password which:
- Is a minimum of eight characters,
- Contains at least one uppercase letter,
- Contains at least one lowercase letter,
- Contains at least one number or special character, and
- Avoids common keyboard patterns (e.g., qwerty) or common words (e.g., names).