Universal Advisor Portal
- Last updated
Save as PDF
This section provides key information on using the Universal Advisor Portal (UAP).
If you need to extract applicant data, start by reviewing our UAP Quick Start Videos. We recommend that you bookmark this page for easy and quick access to help content.
- If you have any questions, contact support.
- Got Feedback? Click here to help us improve your experience.
- Getting Started with the UAP
- Learn more about the UAP and how to create an account.
- What is the Universal Advisor Portal (UAP)?
- Create an Account in the UAP
- Retrieve Your UAP Username and Password
- UAP Quick Start Videos
- UAP Dates and Fields by CAS
- Contact UAP Support
- Navigating the UAP in WebAdMIT
- Learn how to use WebAdMIT to review your advisees.
- Searching for Applicants in the UAP
- Viewing Applicant Details in the UAP
- Using Lists in the UAP
- Using Composite Lists in the UAP
- Exporting Applicants from the UAP