The UAP allows you to group and manage applicants by common criteria. Once you create a list, you can access it as needed and perform various actions. Lists are dynamic and update as your applicant pool changes. The List Manager allows you to create Field Lists based on data from the application, and Composite Lists based on existing Field Lists.
Creating Composite Lists
There are situations where you may wish to create a more advanced list, one that queries for applicants that match several criteria and/or several other criteria simultaneously. This can be accomplished using the Composite List feature. Specifically, composite lists allow you to combine any and all functions in one list. For example, you can create a list that contains:
- All applicants residing in NY and in the Wait Listed Decision Code, and
- All applicants residing outside of NY and in the Deferred Decision Code.
- Click New Composite List.
- Name the list and decide whether it will appear on your toolbar or not.
- Begin configuring criteria for your Composite List by selecting one of your previously created Field Lists from the drop-down and selecting applicant appears in list or applicant does not appear in list as your operator.
- Add one or more additional lists to use in your query.
- Select the option to match any or all of the rules.
- Click Submit.
Applying List Actions to Selected Applicants
Using the checkboxes in the first column of your search results, you can select multiple applicants and apply an action.
- Export List Name: export the list to .csv, .xls, or .txt formats.
- Edit List Rules: return to list setup and change, add, or delete list criteria.